Mission: The DCWC hospital will be accessible, affordable and sustainable with high quality medical care for the villagers in this remote area.
Goal:To improve the health status of poor and marginalized people living in rural areas with special health service interventions.
Objectives:The DCWC Community Hospital aims to:
- Provide general and specialized curative health care services to poor and marginalized people through the community hospital.
- Provide basic preventive services such as family planning, immunization and health awareness activities to patients and surrounding communities.
- Establish general health service centre and establish a referral system to urban hospitals for further treatment.
- Provide appropriate quality treatment services for both in- and outpatient care.
- Coordinate and cooperate with government agencies and concerned stakeholders/donors to strengthen our unity in the fight against disease.