Annapurna Charity Trek 2017
April 5th-You will be meet at the airport (Buddha Eye treks Pvt ltd) and taken to your hotel in the Thamel district of Kathmandu.
April 6th – Our first full day in Kathmandu is a relaxed affair. You can spend the morning relaxing at leisure visiting the local surroundings of Thamel. After Lunch we will take a walk up to the impressive surroundings of Swayambhunath (Monkey temple) where we will explore the extensive grounds of this world heritage site.
April 7th – We will spend the day visiting three of Kathmandu’s many places of interest. We will start the day with a visit to the beautifully serene monastery of Kopan. We will then make our way down to Bouddhanath site of the great stupa where we will take lunch. In the afternoon we will then visit the great Hindu temple of Pashupatinath before returning to our Monastery Guest House at Swyambhu.
April 8th- Kathmandu to Pokhara by Tourist bus. Journey will be 5 to 6 hour depending on traffic. (850m)
April 9th- Pokhara Drive to nayapul trek to Tirkhedhunga (1577m)
April 10th- Tirkhedhunga Trek to Ghorepani (2855m)
April 11th- Ghorepani Trek to Poon Hill then to Tadapani (2595m)
April 12th- Tadapani Trek to Chumrung (1950m)
April 14th- Doban to Himalayan Hotel (3000m) 2 hour walk
April 15th- Doban Trek to Machapuchre Base Camp (3700m) 3 hours walks
April 16th- Acclimatization Day.
April 17th- M. B. C Trek to Annapurna Base Camp (4130m)
April 18th- A.B.C. Trek to Dovan (2720m)
April 19th- Dovan Trek to Jhino (1780m)
April 20th- Jhino Trek to Tolka (1700m)
April 21st- Tolkha Trek to Surkhet Phedi drive to Pokhara (820m)
April 22nd- Pokhara Drive to Kathmandu
April 23/24- we will head out into a rural area of Nepal where we will be guests of honor at one of our charity projects. We will take the journey by four wheel drive and due to the remoteness of our projects will spend the one night in the village. During our days; during our days; we will visit Hospital and School.
April 24th- Return to Kathmandu by evening. April 25th Departure to Home.
- Cost of Trek 15 days x $85 a day per person =$1275.00
- Kathmandu Hotel $40per night twin bed with B/B X5night=$200.00
- Kathmandu Sight Seen, Airport pick up/Drop up $60.00 per person Altogether $1535.00 per Person.
- Above cost is only for Treks, we would like to request you to donate or find out Sponsorship on top up it. The cost of the trek which is covers all accommodation in Nepal. It covers all food and hot drinks in the Annapurna but not lunch and evening meal in Kathmandu (cold, bottled, canned drinks and hot flasks are not covered). All transportation in Nepal is covered. You will be required to arrange your own travel insurance, which must cover Air ambulance/Helicopter evacuation
- We aim to raise USD 40000 to run DWCW Community Hospital at Nagre Gagarch-4 Rajbash, Kavre, Nepal. This is urgently needed.