Apply For Volunteer
Volunteering means to support for the needy poor people who are being deprived and unapproachable for better opportunities. It can be done by various means like by providing funds or by providing time or by providing skills. We welcome anybody who are interested to contribute to the poor community as a volunteer.
The following are the areas of volunteering:
- Medical personnel can carry work in community hospital
- Teachers can teach English, science, mathematics, arts or games in community school.
- To share cultures, lesson learnt and practices of life in Nepal.
- To contribute clothes and other materials to the community.
- Making donations for infrastructures, skill development, awareness raising activities etc.
- Sponsoring children to develop their education and more.